just that

just losing my time,
just losing my way.
spending my eyes, my hours and my life watching lost. what a lost.
in stead of being outside, riding my bike under the rain, i'm right here.
i'm right where the sky is closed above my head, right in the shiny night where the pollution makes the clouds brilliant.

but don't worry. i don't care about the jet-lag. i don't mind the walls i'm eating today.
tomorrow will be the day.
just a movement will teach me the way to live.
just a photography will lead the highway i'm driving on.
just that, just feel.
just take me out tomorrow, please.


nonsense words for these fucking moments. nonsense lyrics for nonsense nights.
nonsense feelings I feel when, without you, I struggle to get by.

This entry was posted on lunes, 29 de noviembre de 2010. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “just that”

Alegrame un rato. Puedes hacerlo escribiendo una chorrada aquí: